Parkes Christian School has been my home for nearly five years now, and it is such a wonderful blessing to be part of this community. Recently I have been challenged to pursue some interests that I struggle to fulfil while working full-time. These are postgraduate study in education and taking music performance and song writing more seriously. My church has also announced a plant beginning in Bathurst and I believe that God is calling me there for a new season.

There is more that I had hoped to do and be part of at the school so perhaps someday I may return and I look forward to watching the school flourish in the coming seasons.

I’ll still be working very hard in my role here throughout the rest of the year and I look forward to preparing with the staff for the coming growth in 2015 and beyond.

I would like to thank the school staff, board, students, parents and friends for their amazing encouragement and support as I have tried to serve my best here in Parkes. I will miss the school and town incredibly and will undoubtedly be back for major performances to catch up with everyone.

May the next term be the best yet!