- This event has passed.
2021 Subject Selection (Yrs 8, 9, 10, 11)
July 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The official Subject Selection process for 2021 will take place throughout Term 3, Week 1. This will involve the following:
1. A link to a website outlining which subjects will be offered next year (depending on numbers) is included in the email sent to parents on 24/07/20.
2. On Tuesday, students and parents will be sent videos or information packs made by the teachers of each subject, briefly outlining what the subject involves. This is being done instead of an information evening due to COVID-19 restrictions.
3. From Tuesday to Thursday, students will have the opportunity to watch these videos and read the packs in roll call, and ask questions.
4. On Thursday during Period 6, all teachers will be in the Hall so that students can ask questions about courses and patterns of study.
5. On Friday, students will make their subject selections for 2021.
It is vital that selections are made this week so that we can start organising staffing allocations and timetables for 2021.
If you have any questions about subject selections and how the HSC works, please contact me (Mr Ballantyne) at any time. For more information about individual subjects, please contact the teacher listed on the website.