- This event has passed.
Outback Lifesaver Program (Senior SLR)
February 16 @ 11:10 am - 12:50 pm
Students in Senior SLR will be completing the Outback Lifesavers Program on 16th and 23rd February, and 2nd and 9th March.
The program consists of 5 key areas:
1. Swimming and survival skills ( Entries, exits, use of PFD survival techniques and survival swimming strokes).
2. Resuscitation and Emergency care ( DRSABCD and emergency care, resus and recovery and resus from an aquatic environment).
3. Emergency awareness and Search and Rescue ( emergency recognition, search and rescue and defensive techniques).
4. Rescues ( types of rescues and tows).
5. Spinal and initiatives ( RLSSA initiative scenarios).
If you have any questions please contact Mrs van Wyk.