For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
Parkes Christian School is seeking a motivated, energetic Grounds and Maintenance person to carry out a series of grounds and maintenance tasks around the school, as well as allocated time as an Industrial Arts workshop assistant. The role is permanent full-time offering 40 hours per week during school terms.
To be successful in this role you must be a committed Christian who is active in their local church with a willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School. You must have:
- current NSW Working With Children’s Check and evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination;
- a great attitude and an ability to relate to school children;
- ability to communicate well and be an effective team member;
- proven ability to use a range of equipment for the maintenance of school grounds and gardens;
- proven building maintenance experience;
- responsible for various repairs and building maintenance tasks including, but not limited to painting, minor plastering/concreting, lighting works, minor plumbing tasks, etc;
- responsible for the identification of any repair and maintenance works that need to be undertaken;
- carry out preventative and reactive maintenance as required;
- help provide solutions for long term maintenance of our buildings;
- order, organise and prepare materials for the Industrial Arts department, including helping prepare materials for lessons and cleaning up afterwards.
The role gives you the chance to participate and contribute to our school and the local community while offering excellent working conditions in a friendly environment.
For further information or to apply please email: [email protected].
- Full Time
- Application Close Date: 30-Nov-2022