For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
Week 6 Term 4 2022 or Term 1 2023 start
We are seeking a motivated, energetic teacher with a genuine love of their subjects and the ability to work in a collaborative environment. We want a teacher whose passion for the subject is clear to everyone who walks into their classroom. We are looking for a teacher who can bring out the fun aspects of the courses and help students be curious about the world around them, and learn how to approach problem solving in a logical way.
Must be able to participate in curriculum planning and development, value the role of data in developing quality teaching practice, and be prepared to innovate when problem solving.
- A committed Christian who is active in their local church
- Willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check
- Organised and meets deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and exceptional class management skills
- Experience in working with children with additional needs including ASD
- Knowledge and experience with explicit direct instruction
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Committed to Professional Learning to develop effective pedagogy
- Successful experience in teaching Stage 6 is desirable
Please note that relocation subsidies are available if applicable.
For further information please email: [email protected]
- Full Time
- Application Close Date: 30-Sep-2022