For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic teacher with a growth mindset and the ability to work in a
collaborative environment. Our single streamed K-6 department is dynamic, uses a range of digital
technologies to engage the students and explicit teaching practice to make all Key Learning Areas relevant for our students.
The successful applicant must be able to participate in curriculum planning and development, value the role of data in developing quality teaching practice, implement explicit teaching practice and be prepared to think outside the square. The position is suitable for all levels of experience. Final class placement will be in consultation with the successful candidate.
- A committed Christian who is active in their local church
- Willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check
- Organised and meets deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and exceptional class management skills
- Experience in working with children with additional needs including ASD
- Knowledge and experience with explicit direct instruction
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Committed to Professional Learning to develop effective pedagogy
Please note that relocation subsidies are available if applicable.
- Full Time
- Application Close Date: 04/10/2021