For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
Commencing January 24, 2023
We are seeking a motivated, energetic K-12 Learning Support Coordinator with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, who is highly organised and can lead a committed learning support team. The successful candidate must have outstanding communication skills in order to effectively work with staff, students, parents and external agencies. They must have a knowledge of the National Consistent Collection of Data (NCCD), facilitating Special Provisions for Naplan and the HSC, diagnosed disabilities, inclusive education, and Multilit programs. The successful applicant must be able to work with staff to implement programs and support for students with diverse learning needs.
- A committed Christian who is active in their local church
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- High level of administrative skills
- Experience in implementation of learning support programs
- Experience with IEP’s
- Ability to effectively liaise between parents, students, teachers, external agencies and professional support services
- Experience in coordinating staff with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Organised, meets deadlines and demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with children with additional needs including ASD
- Committed to Professional Learning to develop effective pedagogy
- Willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check
Please note that relocation subsidies are available if applicable.
For further information please email: [email protected]
- Full Time
- Application Close Date: 30-Sep-2022