For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
School Fee Information
School fee payment options are:
- Annual Payments: 5% discount offered on the Tuition Fee component if paid by the end of Week 2 of Term 1 (Prior to payment please call our Business Manager or Accounts Officer on (02) 6862 4164 to confirm the discount).
- Term Payments: Term fees are to be paid by the end of Week 2 of each Term.
- Direct Debits: Regular direct debits are required to be paid either weekly or fortnightly throughout the year and sufficient to clear Tuition Fees, levies and excursion costs by the end of Term 4. There are 2 ways of organising the direct debit:
- you can arrange it from your own internet banking; or
- we can arrange the deduction from your account. If you choose this option please request a copy of the Direct Debit Authority form via email [email protected] or at the school office.
There are several ways to pay the school fees:
- by cheque or cash, eftpos or credit card at the school office;
- by Centrepay deduction; or
- direct deposit into the schools bank account.
Application Fee: $30.00 per child on lodgement of application
Registration Fee: $60.00 (once only per family)
Enquiries to the School (office hours 8:30am – 3:30 pm)
Phone: 02 6862 4164
Email: [email protected]
2023 Fee Schedule
|Tuition Fees||Sibling Discount||Kinder – Year 10||Year 11 & 12|
|Fourth Student & Subsequent Students||100%||$0||$0|
|Computer Levy – Chromebook|
|Kindergarten & Primary School||$0|
Levy for all students include items such as the Primary annual swimming program, all textbooks, exercise books, stationery items, in-school concerts/performances and most local excursions.
Subject levies and associated excursion cost may apply to some Year 9 – 12 electives. This will be advised when your student enrolls in the elective subject and will be billed with the school fees. The levies vary between $25.00 and $165.00 per subject.