Parkes Christian School is growing and we are needing to grow our team to keep up with the demand. We offer highly competitive remuneration packages, flexible leave days and relocation expenses. No matter your level of experience you are encouraged to apply.
Some positions may be available for an immediate start. Full-time, permanent or permanent part-time. Join us now.
We are seeking motivated, energetic teachers with a genuine love of their subjects and the ability to work in a collaborative environment. We want teachers whose passion for the subject is clear to everyone who walks into their classroom. We are looking for teachers who can bring out the fun aspects of the courses and help students be curious about the world around them, and learn how to approach problem solving in a logical way.
Successful applicants must be able to participate in curriculum planning and development, value the role of data in developing quality teaching practice, and be prepared to innovate when problem solving.
- A committed Christian who is active in their local church
- Willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check
- Organised and meets deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and exceptional class management skills
- Knowledge and experience with explicit direct instruction
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Committed to Professional Learning to develop effective pedagogy
- Successful experience in teaching Stage 6 is desirable
- Please note that relocation subsidies are available if applicable.
Parkes Christian School is located in the Central West of NSW, within easy reach of cities such as Orange, Bathurst, Canberra and Dubbo. Parkes is a thriving country town that is rapidly growing thanks to the announcement of a multi-billion dollar National Logistics and Freight Hub, and a highly successful gold and copper mine. Throw in the world-famous Elvis Festival, a wide range of sporting and cultural activities, affordable housing, no traffic jams, and a game of cricket on “The Dish” and Parkes is a great place to raise a family! Parkes Christian School has been operating for 40 years and has 300+ students from K-12. The cohesive staff body, dynamic leadership and supportive community make PCS an exciting and satisfying place to teach.
For further information please email: [email protected]