Parkes Christian School is growing and we are needing to grow our team to keep up with the demand. An opportunity exists for an Accounts Payable/Account Clerk to join our Finance team. This is a permanent part-time position (22.8 hours per week) based in the school office. You will work closely with the Finance Officer and report to the Business Manager. Your key responsibility will be the accounts payable process. Depending on your level of experience you will be required to assist with other finance tasks.
Working within the Finance team, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate invoice processing;
- Preparation of payments;
- Expense claims processing;
- Assist with Reconciliations of bank statements and credit card transactions;
- Responding to and resolving queries via email and phone in a timely manner;
- Support to the finance team as required to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the finance team.
- A committed Christian who is active in their local church
- Relevant qualifications
- Willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Parkes Christian School
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable/Accounts clerk role
- Accounting knowledge, experience with Xero will be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, positive attitude and keenness to be part of a team
- Committed to participate in Professional Learning as a Staff member.
For further information please email: [email protected]