For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
Last week PCS held a very successful Book Fair. The Book Fair was run a little differently this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. An online catalogue and payment system was set-up and it proved to be very useful. I have received some very positive feedback about the online methods of ordering books. If you have ordered books, they will be packaged over the next couple of weeks and sent home. Please watch your emails for more information.
PCS also held a Book Week dress-up day on Wednesday 21st October. Students were asked to dress-up according to the theme ‘Curious Creatures, Wild Minds’. There were some very creative costumes and I would like to thank everyone that participated. Even some of our teachers were involved! On the day, prizes were awarded for the best-dressed in each class. The winners were:
- Kinder- Jedidiah Trumble (dragonfly)
- Year 1- Chelsea Ray (fox
- Year 2- Lachlan Watt (Blinky Bill)
- Year 3- Charlie Moss (shark)
- Year 4- Aaron Perrin (The Lorax)
- Year 5- Aimee Ross (Mary Poppins)
- Year 6- Lucy Noakes (Cat in the Hat)
- Year 7- Chloe Amery, Angelique Bland, Addison Collier, Gemma Kite & Zoe Bilsborough (Little Women)
- Year 8- Marnie Noakes (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
- Year 9- Mackenna McGuire & Ashlee Ross (crayon twins)
- Year 10- Nicholas Unger (The Man from Snowy River)
Major prizes of best dressed overall were also awarded to the following students:
- Primary- Layla Varcoe (The Mad Hatter)
- High School- Marnus Barnard (viking)
It has been a great week! Thank you for your support of our school Library.