For updates related to COVID-19 click here.
In 2018 the PCS Uniform Policy continues largely unchanged. There are however some changes for High School students. Please find the details below.
High School Girls
- Skirt – PCS is giving Yr 7-12 girls the option of wearing a full length skirt as both summer and winter uniform. The wearing of the full length skirt is entirely optional. Please note that the full length skirt will not be available until early April. Parents will be notified when stock arrives.
- Sports Uniform – Boys and girls in Yr 7-12 will be able to wear an embroidered Black Hooded Jumper as an optional alternative to the green sports jacket. Available from mid Feb.
High School Boys
- Belt – All boys from Yr 7-12 must wear a black belt with their summer and winter uniforms.
- Sports Uniform – Boys and girls in Yr 7-12 will be able to wear an embroidered Black Hooded Jumper as an optional alternative to the green sports jacket, only on sports days. Available from mid Feb.
- Shirts – PCS is going to adopt the proposal (September 2017) which will see boys wearing an embroidered white shirt as optional from Term 4 2018 and compulsory from Term 1 2019 .
Feedback for the move has been extremely positive. For parents and carers who have recently purchased green shirts for use in 2018, PCS will be offering a buy back scheme (more details to come). It is our desire that we can bless other schools/missions with surplus uniforms.